Are you looking for a new challenge in Credit? Possibly one that gives you exposure to Credit Risk assessment and query management?
Then this end to end Credit role could be the role for you in the new year, SF are working in partnership with well known national brand who's success has been forged and built out from the Midlands. They have a friendly office atmosphere with strong partnering in Finance, operations and sales, with alot of staff who have been with the business for over 20 years, which highlights this company as a great place to work. In this team, you will be working within a Credit Team of 8, reporting into the Group Credit Manager, who is not only a great manager but also testament to the internal promotion and career progression ethos this company has, with them starting in this role we are recruiting only several years ago.
In this role you will get training and support to thrive, below are some of the key responsibilities and duties in the role:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients, made up of small to large businesses, from sole traders to large multinationals
- Proactively chasing payments, over the phone and on email, resolving queries before due date
- Escalating queries where necessary and highlighting any problematic accounts to your manager
- Putting accounts on and off stop when the Credit limit is reached, and working with the customers to resolve this
- Reviewing and approving new credit applications
- Daily bank reconciliations & Cash allocation
- Send out LBAs and prepare documents for legal proceedings.
What you'll need
- Previous experience within a Business to Business Credit Team
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good numeric skills
- Exposure to ERP systems such as Sage, SAP, Oracle, and good use of Excel
- Ability to work to targets and be a team player
What you'll get in return
- 31 days annual leave
- Enhanced pension
- Study Support CICM
- 37.5 hour week with some flexibility
- Training and development in the role
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.