Group Financial Controller
SF Executive are working on a retained basis with an investor backed, SME manufacturing business base in Birmingham who are seeking a Group Financial Controller. Reporting to the Group CFO, the Group Financial Controller will ensure the group businesses are performing and delivering against their financial strategic and operating objectives.
The successful candidate will undertake the following:
• Responsible for group monthly financial close process
• Challenge and review operating entity accounts to provide consolidated commentary to the Group CFO
• Prepare monthly financial reports, analysing the P&L, balance sheet, working capital, cash flow, and company KPIs for the group
• Monitor and report weekly cash position and forecasting of cash requirements
• Monitoring liquidity to meet short and medium requirements
• Manage the group year-end process including, the submission of annual financial statements and coordinate corporation tax returns
• Manage the annual group external audit and filing of accounts
• Manage the timely preparation and submission of group statutory returns (VAT, Intrastat etc), ensuring adherence to rules and regulations
• Manage and oversee corporate expenses process
• Manage the annual budget process through the group entities and prepare consolidation reports for approval
• Manage and improve the group consolidation system
• Manage and improve the company’s financial accounting systems
• Review whether the controls and processes minimise financial risk therefore, improving controls and processes where necessary
This opportunity will be based on site 5 days per week.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.