Team Leader - Administration Team
SF Recruitment is currently recruiting & for a Team Leader to join one of our growing clients based in Sheffield. This is to be based on Fixed Term Contract for 8 months with possibility of extension. The position is based in location of S9 postcode and will be working Monday to Friday 9-5pm. To apply for this role, you should be available immediately or on short notice as the client is keen for someone to start as soon as possible.
The role will be supporting the Manager and acting as a middle point of contact for the Team and the Senior Management. You will be supporting a great manager, who will work closely with you to achieve the goals and objectives of the team.
Typical duties will include:
- Leading a team of Schedulers
- Conducting appraisals, return-to-works, 1:2:1's, team meetings, investigations etc
- Supporting with training/mentoring and monitoring the quality of work
- Ensuring KPIs and SLAs are being met
- Undertaking reporting and utilising data from both internal and external systems
- Demonstrating a high level of competency, efficiency, and experience.
- Working closely with Senior Management to ensure communication at all times
This role would be ideal for someone who has previous leader or supervisory experience and has previously taken ownership of 121s, reviews etc. Alternatively, maybe you have operated at a senior level and naturally stepped in when your manager hasn't been around? Ideal background would be call centre or administration focussed.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.